As noted above, the Employee can double-click any record, to receive a prompt telling them what rights they will need to see that specific record.
Terminating an Employee
When an Employee is no longer employed by the Club, ensure the Employee’s status is updated, and ensure the Employee can no longer access the system.
Please Note: It is not advisable to delete an employee as this will cause issues with chit history.
1) Launch the Employee’s Profile by clicking on Employees, and double-clicking on the Employee.
2) Navigate to the Personal tab, then:
- Set Employee Status to Terminated.
- Set the Release Date to the date of termination.
3) Navigate to the System tab, then:
- Remove Card Swipe ID to prevent the terminated employee from logging into the POS any longer.
- Change Password to prevent employee from accessing CMA any longer (This can be updated to any bogus password).
When finished, click Save and Close to save the settings to the Employee Profile.
Determining Which Employees Have Been Terminated