To Clock In:
- Click on the POS Icon.
- A Clubessential logo will display (moving around the screen), click anywhere on the screen to access the user login prompt. Enter your Employee Swipe ID (this is assigned within the Employee’s Profile). Please review our Manage Employees Manual for more information.
- An additional screen will display prompting the user to select the applicable Job Code.
Please Note: If the user only has only one Job Code assigned to their Employee Profile, the system will display: You have successfully logged in.
The above options will clock the user out but NOT end their shift - meaning, the employee can clock back in and continue working on the same shift.
- When clocking back in after a break, it is important to remember to clock-in under the SAME Job Code that started the Shift.
- For example, if I began my shift under the Food & Beverage Management Job Code and I clocked out for lunch, when I clock back in I need to select the Food & Beverage Job Code again for timekeeping to report properly.
End of Shift Processes
Before an employee Ends their Shift, the Tickets screen must be blank, reflecting that the employee has no open tickets. An employee must close all tickets before Ending the Shift.
When selected, the system will provide a report on total hours worked during the shift per Job Code. A Print Preview will also display when this option is selected. Select Print to continue printing the report.
Enter Tip Amounts
If you report cash tips for tax purposes, select this option and a prompt will display for the user to enter their cash tips. Click OK when finished. The tip amount will then display on the main Options screen.
Change Job Code
If you mistakenly logged into the wrong Job Code, select this option and a prompt will display asking the user to select the correct Job Code.
3) To End Shift, select the End Shift box. (Clock Out will automatically be selected). Then, choose Done. This officially ends the user’s Shift.
Job Codes must be assigned to any Employee who will be clocking in/out at the POS. It is the responsibility of Club Administrators/Managers to assign these Job Codes appropriately to their Employees. For more information on Job Codes, please review our Job Codes Manual.
Ensure that the Employee has the correct Job Codes associated with their Employee Profile before they proceed to Clock-In.
Both Clock Out options will clock the user out but NOT end their shift. Meaning that the employee can clock back in and continue working on the same shift.
When clocking back in after a break it is important to remember to clock-in under the SAME Job Code that started the Shift.
In order for an employee to Clock Out and/or End the Shift, all of their open tickets must be closed.